Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life IS TOURING
Welcome to the Turning Off Cancer Switching On Life Movement
Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life, The film about the 21st Century Medicine to treat cancer, was meant to be screened in front of groups.
Our grassroots distribution model aims to empower individuals and communities by offering our film as a platform for individual and collective healing and change.
As part of our vision to provide life-transforming information that is accessible to all people, we are excited to allow free screenings of Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life around the globe .
Across the land we are receiving an overwhelming response from audiences who are riveted by the message in Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life.
These audiences are energized to make changes in their lives and in our collective culture. By hosting a screening of Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life you can participate in shifting the global consciousness.
Thanks to our viewers, Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life may be more than just a film. It can be a social action campaign to empower awareness, challenge limiting beliefs and fully realize one’s potential.
[box type=”shodow]In October, we are formally launching Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life as a social health action campaign to empower awareness, challenge limiting beliefs and fully realize one’s potential.
Hundreds of organizations will participate in a series of small forums which help lead to a cultural and sociological change.
Give your students, members and friends the tools to understand the keys of mindbody connection.
Empower them to be as healthy as they can be, offer them a good jump start on a cancer free life.[/box]
Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life takes an eye-opening look at the mindbody relationships that make possible health and healing, as well as creating the best context for collective health and well being. That permits facing the increased incidence of cancer in people of all ages, especially young people, as well as learn to prevent it.
ATTEND A SCREENING
There may be people in your local community who have already taken the initiative to host a screening of Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life.
These screenings are generally free or nearly free. They are a great place to meet and get to know like minded people in your community.
Click here for screenings near you.+++++++++
HOST A SCREENING FOR FREE
If you are interested in hosting a house party, this is a great way to bring together friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers in a comfortable environment.
Screening a film for friends, family, and random strangers can be a lot of fun, and it’s a great way to bring people together, raise awareness and do something valuable for yourself and for others.It can also be a wonderful way of starting a cancer support group in your community or a mastermind group that will raise up your circle of support.
You don’t need a fancy theater, or even a fancy TV set. If you can play a DVD, you can bring folks together to see the film and take positive steps towards improving your health and the health of the planet.
There is no charge from Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life to host a friends & family screening, we simply ask that you follow these steps:
Step 1: Decide When, Where and Who.
You’re the expert on your community, so it is you who knows what time and place would best suit everyone. The most important thing is to make sure your intended venue is available on the date and time and then extend your invitation to all you want. Make it fun and have a great time.
Step 2: Register for free with us www.zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
It is part of our screening policy that all screenings be registered as an event at zzzzzzz Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life (Our Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life is a social networking site for the Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life Community.)
It is a great place to promote your event, but an even better place for connecting with the people attending your screening and building lasting relationships.
You need an email address to register as a member of Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life and membership is 100% free of charge. Once you have registered as a member at Our Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life simply go to “Events” and add a new event with your details.ej
Through your promotion of the event, you can encourage people to become members and RSVP.
[box type=”shodow]ALSO IF YOUR EVENT IS PRIVATE, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO REGISTER AND PUBLISH THE EVENT. IT IS A WAY OF SHARING WITH THE COMMUNITY AND LET US KNOW HOW THE FILM IS DOING.[/box]
To register for your event you will need the following:
- An email address.
- The date and time of your screening.
- The venue name and address.
- The capacity of the venue (number of seats available).
As our Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life web site attracts visitors from all over the world, please include detailed location information in the “name” field on the ‘add new event form’. This makes it easier for visitors to the site to see where your screening is.
Visit Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life to register: link++++++
Step 3: Download a Screening Resource Pack.
This pack contains all that you need for your screening (except of course a copy of the film which you will need to buy here).
You can download the complete resource pack in a .zip file:
Or you can download each file individually:
Turn Off Cancer/ Turn On Life Screening Checklist
Turn Off Cancer/ Turn On Life Screening Poster
Turn Off Cancer/ Turn On Life Screening Policy & Permission
Turn Off Cancer/ Turn On Life Screening questions
Turn Off Cancer/ Turn On Life DVD cover
Turn Off Cancer/ Turn On Life Official Trailer
Turn Off Cancer/ Turn On Life Sample Newsletter advertisement
Of course if you have any other questions or needs feel free to contact us: enquiriescreening[at]TurnOffCancerTurnOnLife .com
Step 4: Hold your screening.
It’s as easy as that. Don’t feel that you need to roll out the red carpet and spend lots of your own cash to hold a screening.
They can be as flashy or as low key as you like, the important thing is getting the message out there! and having fun doing it!
In registering a screening with +++++++ Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life implicitly gives you the permission to host a public screening.
Any other public screening not registered though Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life++ is considered breach of copyright.
HOW TO HOST A SUCCESSFUL PUBLIC SCREENING
Hospitals, Patient´s Groups, Conferences, Colleges, Schools and Educational Institutions, Non-profits, Faith based Organizations, government entities, and local businesses around the world are organizing screenings.
Here are some more detailed steps you may want to consider in organizing a creative, powerful, meaningful screening(s):
0. Choose a Screening Date
1. Envision the kind of screening you’d like to host. How big or small do you want it to be? What dates would work? What other activities would you like to include?
2. Partnerships can be extremely helpful when putting on an event. Partners can help promote the screening to different outlets, sponsor the license and other costs, as well as share the workload. Who might make an appropriate partner?
3. Sponsorship is a smart thing to research and consider in the beginning of your planning process, especially if you hope to host a large event. Know your costs before you seek monetary or in-kind sponsorship. Look to businesses who would benefit from reaching your event’s attendees or ones with whom you have established relationships.
4. Financials/Ticket Sales/Proceeds.* We encourage you to sell tickets to your Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life screening. Not only do people value what they pay for, but even a $1-2 ticket price will help you recoup your licensing and other costs. If you bring in more, you can donate the proceeds to one of your local non-profits, or to us to fund courses for cancer patients that cannot afford them.
5. Securing your screening location. Think outside the (theater) box! Consider churches, schools, campus classroom, center or theater, independent theater, public library, community center, religious institution or local hall, auditoriums, town halls, and sides of barns, community rooms, patients groups…
Often theaters are not the best place to share Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life. They are frequently expensive and don’t necessarily support engaging or long discussions.
Compare prices; check availability; ask if food can be served on location; confirm the duration of your rental agreement, (book for at least 3 hrs); request an in-kind donation for some or all of the cost.
6.Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life’s Director, Edivia Navarro, is available for interviews. We encourage you to Invite her along for Q&A and break-out session. This is a 4 hour session including the screening.
If you would like to arrange something for the press leading up to your event, let us know. She is also available for speaking engagements (in person or via Skype) after the screening. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for schedule and pricing.
7. Register your event on our website. We’re excited to help you promote your screening. To register, look under the Manage Your Events Menu on our website.
8. Invitations & Publicity. Announce the event via email. Post on listservs. Tweet about it (our hashtag is #Turn_ Off _Cancer, create a Facebook Event (& join our Facebook page++++) or use Evite or MyPunchbowl. Send notes to local newspaper or radio station. Spread the love.
9. Invite a guest speaker or organize a panel to led a post screening discussion. Contact a local health practitioners or cancer survivors to share their experience with those issues, an Environmental Studies professor or grassroots person, whatever will best suit your event.
10. Everyone loves to snack during a movie. If possible have fresh, organic, raw food, so we can start leading with the example offering local fare supports the local economy – exactly what Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life is about! Have a recycling bin visible & be mindful of keeping waste to a minimum.
11. Take Action. Use the positive energy in the room to start cancer patients support groups & support existing ones.
Encourage folks to host their own Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life house party!
12. Encourage guests to sign up for Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life’s supporter list on the homepage so we can stay in touch.
13. Consider ordering the Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life DVD’s or book at our wholesale price. Reselling these items will help cover expenses. (For more information about those products please visit our store or our wholesale page***link).
14. Invite speakers to foster a forum and dialogue afterwards. A Q&A forum will help spark meaningful conversation.
15. Don’t forget , go to—- ++register —++Fill out our booking form and download your screening package.
16. Thank You for joining the Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life Movement .
DISCUSSED IN THE FILM
Health, Ecology, New Integrative Medicine, Psychoneuroimmunology, Epigenetics, Neuroplasticity, Evolution, Medical Anthropology, Dance Therapy, Mindbody Practices, Art Therapy, Sociology, Anthropology, Corporate America and Your Health, Spirituality and health, Social Transformation, Social Evolution, Personal Growth, Health Empowerment and Health Advocacy, Social Psychology.
When taken into a theater or classroom setting Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life creates deep inquiry and building of extrapersonal bonds, increase of the awareness of the personal power related to individual and collective transformation in the arena of health and lifestyle, intellectual stimulation, and often radical transformation of individual and collective habits determining health levels.
The conversation is an excellent tool for both students and the public to examine the paradigm of health and medicine and create consciousness to prevent cancer, an epidemic that will affect one in two men and one in three women in their lives time.
Audiences explore how & where they must play and interplay personally, politically, economically, socially, psychologically, and spiritually to walk together on the path to become healthier individuals in healthier communities.
Thank you for being an integral part of Change!
It is additionally permissible to raise money for your screening through any of the following means:
- Purchasing copies of Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life DVD at wholesale prices and selling them before, at and after the event.
- Holding a raffle or fundraiser for your group or organization.
- Asking for sponsors to pay for expenses like rent and equipment.
- Asking for donations after the screening.
We recommend you in any case to purchase a minimum of 10 DVD’s to cater for those who attend. Due to the extend of subjects, its complexity and the amount of densely packed content the film needs to be reviewed many times and it is best when you own it and you can watch the appropriate parts to fit your needs.
The Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life DVD retails for US $37
Below are our wholesale prices:
Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life
Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life
Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life
Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life
|TURN OFF CANCER. TURN ON LIFE 10 DVD 40%||$240.00|
|TURN OFF CANCER. TURN ON LIFE 15 DVD 50%||$315.00|
|TURN OFF CANCER. TURN ON LIFE 30 DVD 50%||$630.00|
|TURN OFF CANCER. TURN ON LIFE 120 DVD 50%||$1,820.00|
Go here to purchase the DVD’s as a wholesaler.
Please note, these prices do not include shipping.
We have a central replication and distribution house located ++++++++++++
distribute internationally with affordable postage and handling rates.
For orders over 500 DVD’s please contact our wholesale department at email@example.com
The Recommended Retail Price for Surviving Cancer The Secret Code To Turning Off the DVD is $39.00 USD with website specials not below $37.00 per DVD
HIRE THE FILM DIRECTOR EDIVIA NAVARRO FOR A UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
By bringing Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life and its filmmakers to your school or your organization, you will help spark COMMITMENT WITH HEALTHY PRACTICES, meaningful conversation, seeding of vital information for the lifelong health of young citizens, self-exploration and an idea incubator for creating much needed change in our lives and society.
- Screening: Screen the short version of the film – 95 minutes.
- Panel Discussion: Including the filmmaker Edivia Navarro. We encourage you to include professors from your school or organization as panelists. -1.5 hours (Speakers fees not included in the free screening offer)
- Suggested Topics of Discussion: Health, Ecology, New Integrative Medicine, Psychoneuroimmunology, Epigenetics, Neuroplasticity, Evolution, Medical Anthropology, Dance Therapy, Mindbody Practices, Art Therapy, Sociology, Anthropology, Corporate America and Your Health, Spirituality and health, Social Transformation, Social Evolution, Personal Growth, Health Empowerment and Health Advocacy, Social Psychology. The Science behind mindbody interaction, how our emotions affect health, the change of the paradigm of Medicine with Quantum Mechanics, Ecology, Toxic Substances in the Environment and cancer, Social dynamics and Individual health, Individual and Social health, what’s health anyway?, Personal Growth, Spirituality and Health, Psychology and Health, health Politics.
- Total event time including discussion: 3 to 4 hours
Please submit this form if your institution is interested in booking a FREE screening of the film during this time-frame.
We will design with you a 4 hours experiential seminar that will have a radical transformational impact in the lives and health of the students or members of your organization.
We have worked with all kinds of communities, of any age, gender, race, interests and idiosyncrasies and we have always been able to deliver a meaningful, life changing event.
Our representative will be in touch with you.
We offer a very engaging interactive workshop presentation utilizing documentary footage, live interaction, roleplays, dance, art making, games and deep inquiry to give the experience of how small changes can make huge differences in the desired outcome of health. You may choose to be enlivened by a one or two hours keynote, halfday seminar or dip-dive full day inmersion..