A Documentary Film About How to Use Your Mind To Survive and Thrive After Cancer, Creating Lasting, Vibrant Health and Abundant Happiness
[testimonial company=”Founder and medical director, Simonton Cancer Center. Malibu, California.” author=”O. Carl Simonton”]“I’m convinced that how we think affects our well-being, and that our worldview influences whether we’ll be among the roughly 40 percent of people who get cancer-and the 50 percent or so who survive.”[/testimonial]
Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life is a long featured documentary film.190 minutes, Woo-hoo!
A riveting documentary that explores the mind-body’s role in cancer through the eyes and minds of 30 of the world’s leading scientists.
Three hours of life saving information,the scientific validation , support and guidance you have been waiting for on your journey to recover your health after your cancer diagnosis.
A beautiful movie, where the interviews to 30 leader researchers in oncology are weaved with the dance that interprets the Descend of Innana, an old Sumerian Myth that describes the heroic journey that many patients go through.
Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life draws a careful map of the territory you have to go through if you want not only survive but create a life that is healthy and happy , and also a gift to the world as you dare to embody and express more of your most intimate authenticity.
A challenge to dive in and
- rediscover who you are,
- figure out how your more than miraculous human operating system works,
- how to make sure the intelligence of a very wise universe 13.7 millions years old is on your side,
- learn how your brain, your body , your cells, your genes conspire together to thrive and evolve
- how, in spite of what things my look like, Life has your back.
Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life makes intelligible, for you to take action immediately, the most comprehensive compilation of research on the relationship between your mind, your body and your emotions and how all this is affecting your genes and health.
[testimonial company=”Cancer Survivor” author=”Mirabai Goddard”]“I Learned in the movie Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life so much I can do to take care of myself and make sure I am in the right mindset to continue winning the battle over cancer .”[/testimonial]
Turn Off Cancer/ Turn on Life reframes a good number of pop culture believes, most ancient wisdom spiritual practices, from Shamanism to your grandmother’s common sense, on the light of most recent scientific research on psychoneuroimmunology and epigenetics, to separate the wheat from the chaff and cut straight into what matters the most when your life it at stake.
- Cancer = Death is an outdated belief.
- Mind Matters and it is up to you how much.
- You are always one breath away from peace.
- You can switch on whenever you are off.
- Life is up underneath you, Here & Now too.
- Choose intentionally your believes, they shape you!
- Either you program yourself or you get programmed.
- You are who you are becoming not who you have been.
- The journey starts with the first step.
- You have the intelligence of the universe, use it!
- Love is, almost, all you need. Get stocked on it.
- You are connected to a greater Whole. Let it support you.
- The Whole World is craving you.Don’t be stingy!
- Do your part and surrender control.
- Use cancer as an evolutionary drive to the next stage.
- You can co-create a life of unprecedented beauty & meaning.
- Cancer is not the end, it is only the beggining!
[testimonial company=” Colon Cancer Survivor” author=”Leo Wattling”]“Watching Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life is a life changing experience.”[/testimonial]
Watching the movie you will learn
The length of the movie is triple the usual, so you get triple benefits
- How to use your mind to boost your immune system.
- How to manage pain and anxiety.
- Powerful lessons on survival from survivors. Lear to survive!
- How Early life shape your nerve and immune systems and how to undo it.
- The assumptions carried in your biology as a consequence of your upbringing.
- How to use relaxation to turn on genes for health.
- Post-Genomic era: you are the master of your genes, not the victim!
- How certain ways of chronic coping may express oncogenes.
- Types of personality prone to cancer and what you can do about it.
- How to substitute pharmacological interventions for education.
- How to make choices in a toxic world.
- Cancer as a rite of passage. The map of the journey.
- Stress, perception, believes and your immune system.
- Research on depression and cancer.
- Research on Toxic chemicals and cancer.
- Research on Relaxation, guided imagery, biofeedback and cancer.
- Emotional regulation of the immune system.
- A way of framing your life’s struggles that gives you meaning, dignity and strength.
- Understand what nurtures you and how you can provide that for yourself.
- What turns on and off oncogenes.
- Meditation turns on thousands of genes.
- Rewire the brain for health and happiness.
- The biology of cancer cells. Harnessing your healing mechanisms.
- How to Identify what has to be released to make way for new life.
- Your mind can heal you or kill you: research on placebo and nocebo.
- Harvest the learnings from adversity: turn scars and hurt into wisdom hieroglyphics.
- Recover the original trust in the Goodness of life:understand that life is been up underneath.
- There is a new story, new life, new opportunity, new reality knocking your chrysalis door.
- Learn a new psycho-spiritual navigation system for your journey.
- Find out what works, what doesn’t and what’s killing you.
… and much more
you can make it !
and nobody can do it for you!
[box type=”shadow”]Turn Off Cancer/Turn On Life empowers you to take charge of your health and create healthier habits for a new life full of possibilities.[/box]
Power-packed interviews with 30 of the top leaders in the field
Lorenzo Cohen Ph.D. Professor Oncology & Director of Integrative Medicine at MD Anderson Cancer Center UT, Houston, Texas.The World’s Reference Program!
Richard J. Davidson Ph.D. Director Center for Investigating Healthy Minds and Laboratory for Affective Neuroscience University of Wisconsin.
Wolf Singer PhD Director Max Planck Institute for Brain Research. Frankfurt. President European Neuroscience Association.
Robert Ader PhD, the father of psychoneuroinmunology, discovered the possibility of conditioning the immune system and proved the actual mindbody connexion.
David Felten PhD, neuroanatomist that found nerve endings on the immune cells providing physical evidence for mindbody unity, pioneer of Integrative Medicine.
Lydia Temoshock PhD explains the connexions between cancer and Type C personality.
Marilyn Schlitz PhD presents the research done at IONS Institute on consciousness and health.
Joan Borysenko PhD. founder of the first mindbody clinic in Harvard shares 30 years of wisdom.
Sharyle Patton Greenpeace Board Director, teaches you how to make intelligent choices in a toxic World.
Bernie Siegel PhD creator of Exceptional Patients invites you to pick a new name and start a new life.
Ernest Rossi PhD demonstrates how to turn on new genes for healing using the mind.
David Spiegel PhD from Stanford has done the most exhaustive research on cancer and stress.
Jeanne Achterberg PhD shares her spontaneous remission from a inoperable large melanoma on her eye without using surgery, chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
Michael Lerner PhD inspires us to reinterpret our wounds as openings to light.
Susan Braun shows us that Death can be as beautiful as Birth.
Caryle Hirshberg PhD expertise in survival will fill you up with hope.
Dean Shrock PhD who has found in his research that joy is the best antidote to stress.
Chris Jung PhD will touch your heart with his deep care for the human family.
Sharon Salzberg Founder Insight Meditation Society.
Tim Gard MSc Researcher at the lab of Sara Lazar , Division Psychiatric Neuroscience.Massachusetts General Hospital.Studies the effect of Mindfulness on pain
Brother David Steindl-Rast, leads a world movement on gratitude.
David W. Wetter Ph.D. Works on prevention and underserved populatioms at Anderson Cancer Center.His passion for mindfulness is crystal clear
Britta Holzel PhD Has measued the increment in brain grey matter after meditation at the Department of Psychiatry.Massachusetts General Hospital.
Elissa S. Epel PhD Professor Department of Psychiatry at UCSF shares her findings on eating disorders and your brain.
Cynda Hylton Rushton PhDProfessor and Director Care Program Children’s Centre at Johns Hopkins shares her wealth of compassionate wisdom.
Thadeus Pace PhD Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, School of Medicine at Emory and his briliant research on early trauma and the immune system.
Susan Bauer-Wu PhD Researcher on stress and mindfulnes for the NIH and the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; educator at Harvard, Emory, author and clinician.
Tim Ryan Congressman for Ohio. I personally pray for this degree of wisdom and compassion for all our politics.
[testimonial company=”Professor in the School of Medicine & Associate Chair Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University School of Medicine.” author=”David Spiegel, M.D.”]A moving and thoughtful examination of the questions surrounding mind and body in cancer, artfully presented by juxtaposing discussion with dance.[/testimonial]
[testimonial company=”Special Consultant to the Office of Technology Assessment on Unconventional Cancer Treatments and Author of Choices In Healing: Integrating The Best of Conventional and Complementary Approaches to Cancer. President of Commonweal.” author=”Michael Lerner.”]A fine and useful film about integrative healing with cancer.
I think many will benefit from seeing it.[/testimonial]
[testimonial company=”Director Cancer Programs” author=”Dean Shrock”]I pray everyone involved with cancer sees this movie.[/testimonial]
[testimonial company=”Bestselling author of Calling in “The One” and co-leader of the Feminine Power Global Community.” author=”Katherine Woodward Thomas”]This beautiful and powerful film will fill your heart and mind with strength, wisdom and inspiration for your journey beyond cancer, and will support you to discover a new life that is abundant with well being, health and happiness.[/testimonial]
Cancer is a growing epidemic due to a complex matrix of bio-socio-psycho-spiritual reasons and the cure requires the full participation of the patient to create a synergy in a way that can tip the balance back to health.
Beyond rest, diet and exercise, the mind has still untapped resources to create health: we need to realize that our ways of dealing with the stress of daily life might be outdated and harmful.
If we want to be cancer-free and stay this way for a long time we need to change the conditions that made possible the tumor in the first place.
We may think that removing the tumor and doing chemo and radio is going to be enough but if we look at the data , is not enough.
[box type=”shadow”]We cannot reasonably expect that if we will keep on doing the same things , the results are going to be different .
We need to change the context that was signaling our genes to mutate and we need to remove the conditions that were preventing our immune system from being efficacious .[/box]
[testimonial author=”Sumedha Khanna M.D.”]In the complex health-care system of the 21st century, no single therapeutic practice should have monopoly on effective diagnosis and treatment for all conditions. Scientific, psychological, nutritional, environmental, and spiritual insights must surely be fully employed to restore and maintain health.[/testimonial]
[quote]When we let our bodies be cut, radiated, or infused with chemicals without further participation on our part, we allow us to be treated as if we were just a piece of meat, not only we exclude what makes us humans, our Psyche and our Spirit, creating a medicine that is inhuman, but also we make impossible to treat the root of the disease and we miss the opportunity of aligning with our most powerful resources.
Ilse Langendorf. Breast Cancer Survivor.[/quote]
[quote]The thesis of the movie is that the cancer is a growing epidemic due to a complex matrix of bio-socio-psycho-spiritual reasons and that cure requires the full participation of the patient in a way that can tip the balance back to health.
Beyond rest, diet and exercise, the mind has still untapped resources to create health: we need to realize that our ways of dealing with the stress of daily life might be outdated and harmful, we need to finish unfinished business , we need to learn to produce at will the emotions of joy, love and gratitude as the most conducive to create the biochemistry of health, and we need to lead a life of meaning, passion and joy as the most effective way to reignite our immune resources and fighting successfully the cancer.
Aimer Limerick. Cancer survivor[/quote]
CHAPTERS OF THE FILM
Each chapter in the movie takes you further and deeper into this mythic journey to find the keys to recover your health and stay this way for a long time.
The illness awakens us to the beauty of being alive.
For the soul the illness is an initiation, into the mysteries of life and death.
Let me ask you:
- Do you feel incapable of managing your fear, it keeps on creeping up at night, when you are alone…
- Do you feel unable to imagine a future ahead of you worth living?
- Do you crumble when you think of next Christmas?
- Do you swim in a sea of anxiety and uncertainty?
- Do you know how to cope effectively with the side effects of treatment?
- Do you feel guilty for putting your loved ones through the turmoil of your treatment?
- Do you feel lonely, isolated, cut off and disconnected from people and Life?
- Do you feel angry about your diagnosis?
- Do you feel cursed and threatened for the rest of your life?
- Do you feel lost, overwhelmed and disoriented among the contradictory options?
- Do you feel exhausted ? You have tried it all, and nothing seems to work.
- Do you feel fed up, and wanting answers—Why is life so hard?
- Do you despair from finally end the emotional pain and suffering?
- Do you wonder,why me? why now?
- Do you have a desire for a more intimate relationship with yourself and the world?
- Do you want to understand how life really works?
- Do you ache to bring your gifts into the world before it is too late?
- Do you want to feel inspired, hopeful and happy to get up in the morning?
I also felt like that and I know how it is , that’s why I made this movie.
[testimonial company=”Lung cancer survivor” author=”Libby Mindell”]Hard Sciences and Art take us by the hand to carry us in a journey of beauty and transformation.[/testimonial]
And because theory is nothing in the absence of applied practice, you will get the grounding in practical applications, actionable practices, ease for anyone to do and change your life.
You are the one you are waiting for.
We are here to support you
in your transform-Action!
I know the cancer diagnosis has been a blow that has dissipated all your complacency. It hasn’t asked for your approval, but now that has showed up in your life as an unwanted messenger, maybe you can receive it and see what it wants from you, what’s the message and the transform-action is asking.
Whether you are a seasoned veteran on the war against cancer or you are just newly diagnosed, you will discover in the movie Turn Off Cancer/ Turn On Life, the keys to support you in whatever stage of the journey you are at.
You will be able to beginning to awaken to the healing capacities of your immune system when it is in alignment with your conscious and unconscious mind as well as your heart true desire to live in agreement with your deepest truth and with your highest possibilities.
[box type=”shadow”]And you know there is one thing that’s essential for your personal and our collective healing: an authentic, transformative, effective, joyful and practical commitment with the lifestyle that creates health and well being.[/box]
Making sure we remain cancer-free indefinitely requires profound changes that are not easy to implement. There are too many in too many dimensions of life. We need an overall vision and guidance
That’s the “open secret” of medicine in our time: The conventional medicine approaches to health are no longer sufficient. We need a radically inclusive, customized path that empowers us in our daily life and provides us with the best practices to optimize the immense power of the immune system and the untapped capacities of our mind to keep us healthy, and we need inspiration and insight to live aligned with our deepest truth, to make sure we are not only healthy but whole.
Find out in the movie how to create this new life for yourself and your loved ones.
Discover how it feels to be part of a conscious global community of people that are madly in love with life and themselves and totally committed to Turn Off Cancer and Turn On Their Lives.
Just imagine feeling so utterly connected with the source of all vitality, creativity and intelligence, so grounded in your own Truth, that virtually nothing could confuse you from knowing exactly what you need and trusting that whatever is going on, you are going to be all right, nothing, not even cancer can rob you from enjoying your precious life at this moment in time on Earth.
Consider what it would be like if you had access to your very own body’s inner wisdom any time you needed it. You would know what was best for you, what your life was about and you would be no longer at the mercy of the fear about the future, because you could live your Highest Truth and experience unconditional love any time, any place with anyone.
Cancer is asking from you to embrace all of you, included the pain and the shadow, and love it to health.
Cancer is asking you to stop and listen to the very unwanted message that something has gone terribly wrong. We have to stop, reorder priorities and reset the course of our lives
Many of us, despite having worked hard our entire lives to attain some kind of happiness, self-knowledge and deep meaning, feel that cancer robs us of the meaning and satisfaction we thought we had found. Without us asking for it, cancer is pushing us to the next level of our evolution.
[box type=”shadow”] This is the movie you need to guide and inspire your journey if
- You’re passionate about healing yourself and our world.
- You refuse to give up.
- You don’t ask for miracles but evidence based ways of recovering your health.
- You believe in applying heart-centered intelligence to the challenges facing people suffering cancer.
- You want to protect yourself from a highly polluted, dramatically stressful, rapidly changing world.
- You crave to participate in a movement that is empowering you to transform your health.
- You are ready to explore what it means to co-create a new paradigm of health and well being.
- You dare to contribute to a cultural transformation that brings a scientifically proven, age old wisdom,
- You want the trusted authority and not 2nd hand opinions and interpretations.
- You don’t want to be pushed by fear but pulled forward by what’s possible.